Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FUNNY STUFF!

Ok, so this really is funny! As you know...my youngest Davin has some major pooping problems. He can go days and days and days without going. BUT, sometimes a miracle happens and all breaks loose (of course with major help of laxatives.) When it breaks loose, he has one small poop after another after another. If we leave it in his diaper too long, it burns his little bum. So these days we have to go through lots and lots of diapers.


Well....the funny part of this story is: we had gone out to Aaron's mom's house for a visit. I had taken a hand full of diapers or more, and had gone through them very quickly. Sure enough, we were OUT and somehow needed to get home.

Thankfully my mother in law and her husband came to the rescue.


DEPENDS DIAPERS!!!

No, my in-laws are not that old, but they had some from THEIR parents. (We joke saying it the other way around though..haa haa!)

I must say, Davin does look SUPER cute in this massive depend diaper. Not too overly comfortable I am sure...but still way funny and cute!

This will be one memory that we will not forget.


Up to the armpits even!

Still fast though....


Davin thinking..."why are they all laughing at me so???"

8 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

HILARIOUS!!!
Oh wow...I don't even know what to say.

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh this just makes my day, that is so funny, he looks hillarious but darling of course. Funny funny!

Adam and Aubrey said...

HAHA! Glad to know they work for every age! That is honestly great.

My mom used to make me guy them for my grandma, because she was old enough people could possibly think they were for her. haha!

Jaynann said...

LOL! ...and still laughing...that picture will make some great blackmail material when he's older :)

Payne Family said...

Oh I love it. I can just see you laughing your guts out. That made my night.

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm laughing my HEAD OFF right now!! Seriously I think I need a DEPENDS cuz I'm gonna PEEEEE my pants! SO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I'm still laughing!

Josh n' Joni said...

hahahah! I love it, I love it!
I can't believe your little stinker is so little. My little stinker is so big. He already outweighs him - and Brig is only 6 months.