Saturday, October 9, 2010

GNO!

Girls Night Out is such a great and fun thing to look forward to as a girl in our neighborhood. We all love our hubbies and our kids...but every woman needs to get out with the girls for awhile. TRUE? TRUE!! This last month I was in charge of our GNO. I did a fancy "Black and White...with a splash of Red" tea party! IT WAS AWESOME! I had such a blast and I think the ladies did too. If you wanna check out more pics go to my side bar under "Green Meadows GNO". We played the celebrity on your backs game (SOO FUNNY) and get to know you better games. We ate finger tea foods (cucumber sandwiches, truffles, etc.) and just chatted. What a perfect and GLAMOROUS evening! Thanks for all that came gals...you looked ravishing.









1 comment:

The Child Family said...

It was truly an amazing GNO- you did such a great job planning and prepping it!!!!